Friday, April 1, 2016

Whole30 Day Five


  • Breakfast was three eggs fried, garlicky kale, half a sweet potato this time, and half an avocado. I also tried less greens, because yesterday I just couldn't finish all the food I put on my plate.
  • PreWO was a small handful of almonds about 45 minutes before running. I was pretty sluggish during my 3.6mile run and got some cramps that I stopped to walk twice. Not sure if it's the "hangover" the almonds, or not getting enough protein in general.
  • PostWO was a hard boiled egg white and a couple bites of spaghetti squash (from lunch).
  • Lunch at about 1pm was leftover tomato sauce with "meat"balls over spaghetti squash with broiled asparagus and a grapefruit. I only ate about half the spaghetti in the container (big container) and I was full by the end of lunch, but around 4:30 I started getting hungry.
  • Dinner was a curried stir fry in coconut milk with sugar snap peas, broccoli, bell pepper, green onions and tofu and rice for Ebon and Leela. I poached two eggs and added some olives for protein and fat, respectively.
  • I had some chia pudding from the leftover coconut milk for "dessert." It was really good, even without sweetener. Probably the full-fat coconut milk doing that.
Overall, I felt kind of sluggish and tired today and hungry from about 4:30 until dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment