Thursday, April 21, 2016

Whole30 Day Twenty-five


  • Breakfast was a mish mash of things in the fridge because I didn't get my rear in gear to prep things last night. Three scrambled eggs (in ghee), one carrot, half a zucchini, half an avocado, and some pan-wilted arugula from the garden. I was going to make some arugula pesto, but I didn't take very good care of it and it already started to wilt in the fridge, and there were some large stems, so cooking it up seemed like the best alternative to just throwing it out - which I'm trying to be better about this growing season.
  • PreWO was ten almonds. I was a little sluggish during my run, and not sure if it was the timing or I'm just tired.
  • Lunch was last nights stir fry, the last of the avocado ceviche, some leftover sad-looking grapes, a banana, a hard boiled egg, and one of Leela's scrambled eggs from the morning.
  • I had a handful of walnuts while getting dinner ready. I made green beans, pasta and red sauce for Ebon and Leela and I had pesto spaghetti squash with zucchini and sundried tomatoes and the green beans. It was tasty, but I made the pesto last summer and froze, so I couldn't remember if I had put the cheese in it already or not. My stomach wasn't feeling very good after dinner, so I'm guessing I did put the cheese in it after all,boo. I also had a banana with almond butter, and that made my stomach feel a little better. I also had a few handfuls of raisins before I went to bed, which was not good. I was full and didn't really need them, but something made me put them in my mouth. The tasted kind of funky too, so I'm not happy that I ate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment