Thursday, April 7, 2016

Whole30 Day Eleven


  • Breakfast was enjoyed in silence while Leela still slept! Three ghee-fried eggs, the tops from last night's 3 peppers chopped up, garlicky greens, and half an avocado.
I'm having some major cravings, so I stopped at the store to pick up more eggs (on sale still!), veggies, and some dried figs, of which I ate two.

  • PreWO handful of almonds and two more dried figs at 10:45 and then two more figs at 11:50 before yoga.
  • Lunch one of the stuffed peppers from last night, half an avocado, and half a sweet potato
  • Dinner was roasted veggies with homemade mayo to dip and two hard boiled eggs. The veggies were sweet potato, potato, onion, beet, parsnip, and carrot. I had one date later on, even though I was full. Ebon and Leela had rice too.
I still had a bad day in terms of cravings, but I think I did a sort of OK job at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment