Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Whole30 Day Sixteen

  • Breakfast was three ghee-fried eggs, half an avocado, kale, and some of the leftover acorn squash.
  • I had a handful of almonds in anticipation of working out, but puttered around too long before it was too late to do so before my 2pm presentation.
  • Lunch was green beans, zucchini fritters, broccoli, two hard boiled eggs with the last of the homemade mayo, and some grapes.
  • I started to binge on the dried figs and had about 5 or 6.
  • Dinner was a sweet potato, red onion, and spinach frittata with thyme and broiled asparagus. I liked it quite a bit! I had a handful of pistachios and a handful of coconut afterwards because I was worried I didn't have enough fat.
  • Before going to bed I had about three handfuls of raisins. Dried fruit is my new candy. I need to figure out why I'm eating it when I'm not hungry!
Overall, I felt pretty good today, but I don't think I had a good day in terms of emotional eating. The figs and raisins, while not entirely bad for me, have replaced my sweets addiction. I don't think I'm helping myself eating all of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment