Sunday, April 10, 2016

Whole30 Day Fifteen


  • Breakfast was three ghee-fried eggs, half an avocado, kale, and some of the leftover acorn squash.
  • Lunch was egg salad lettuce wraps with alfalfa sprouts and sunflower seeds.
  • Snacks were fruit in the am at a kid's birthday party. I was good, because they had donuts and bagels and really wanted a donut, but I abstained. After dinner I had a banana with almond butter and then a handful of almonds.
  • Dinner was green beans, two poached eggs, and zucchini fritters with a side of homemade mayo. I based my fritters off the recipe from epicurious, though I used tapioca flour instead to be compliant.
I have a problem with fritters, and these were no exception. I can't seem to get them cooked all the way through or to get them crispy, grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment