Wednesday, January 9, 2019

MW30 Day 8

I made it a week, but now I need to prep food so I have stuff ready and on hand to grab. This morning I was lost trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast. I'm still not sure I want to eat eggs yet, so I had a little orange and leftover steamed carrots, but it was not enough, so I was hungry at work for a while. I didn't have to break into the soup I brought for lunch.
Still a little intestinal distress this morning, so maybe I need to hold back on the nuts too... Looking back, I should have at least had an avocado with some EBTB seasoning.

Lunch - Leftover curried squash soup and kale salad (practically the entire bunch) with tomatoes, 1/2 avocado, and lemon tahini dressing.

Dinner - Spinach salad (about 1/2 the bunch) with 1/2 avocado, olives, 1/2 red pepper, and olive oil/balsamic vinegar dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment