Friday, January 11, 2019

MW30 Day 10

I skipped breakfast today, mostly because I was running around and didn't know what to have. I stuffed an avocado and EBTB seasoning in my backpack, but I didn't get a chance to eat it.

Lunch, another sad salad because customer audit, but I ate the avocado from home that I didn't get a chance to earlier. Same salad as yesterday, but less hard boiled egg.

Dinner - baked sweet potato with ghee and huge spinach salad with tomatoes, olives, and homemade balsamic dressing.

Snacks - I scarfed a couple handfuls of almonds after the audit.

I had a chance to catch up and do a lot of food prep this evening. I made an egg bake based off a recipe from Paleo Running Momma and used some shredded zucchini that was in the freezer from the summer, also onions and mushrooms with a sweet potato base/crust. I added thyme, rosemary, S&P to the eggs before dumping it in.
I also roasted a spaghetti squash and a head of cauliflower. It feels good to get ahead, because I haven't really been eating well because I didn't have stuff prepped.

No comments:

Post a Comment