Tuesday, January 22, 2019

MW30 Day 16, 17, and 18

Wednesday Breakfast - I was pretty hungry and tired of all the leftovers so a quick search of Vegan Whole 30 breakfasts brought up several hits! I will have to go back and get some more ideas, but I decided on a smoothie. Technically smoothies aren't recommended, but like I said, I'm getting weary of all the leftovers for breakfast and since I'm avoiding eggs, those are out of the question too. My smoothie consisted of two frozen bananas, about 3/4-1 cup coconut milk, 3 Tbsp hemp hearts, 1/2-1 cup pineapple, and 2 Tbsp cashew butter. This was really very tasty and Roland really liked it too!

Lunch - Chickpea, cauliflower korma and an avocado with EBTB seasoning. Couple handfuls of almonds.

Dinner - Ebon caught some trout! I fried up two filets in ghee with garlic, some steamed carrots and potatoes, and a couple olives. I needed more fat, so downed a couple



Thursday Breakfast - Smoothie again, this time without the pineapple. It consisted of two frozen bananas, about 3/4-1 cup coconut milk, 3 Tbsp hemp hearts, and 2 Tbsp cashew butter. I was full until about 12:30/lunchtime no problem!

Lunch -Last of the chickpea, cauliflower korma and a handful of almonds.

Dinner - big salad of red-leaf lettuce, spinach, 1/2 red pepper, with balsamic vinaigrette. Later I had large handful of toasted walnuts and a couple handfuls of coconut.

Friday Breakfast -  Smoothie again, this time with some spinach. It consisted of two bananas, about 3/4-1 cup coconut milk, 3 Tbsp hemp hearts, a handful of spinach, and 2 Tbsp cashew butter.

Lunch - a couple handfuls of almonds prior to lunch, and during - large bowl of the white bean soup.

Dinner - I can't remember now, but probably a large salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment