Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Modified Whole 30

I need to get back to eating better, but the vegetarian version I did the last time didn't end well for me. I'm opting to eat beans/legumes for protein in addition to the many eggs I plan to eat. I will be tracking what I eat again, as it's helpful for me and others in the future. Starting weight is 165.2.

Day 1
Breakfast - 3 eggs, 1/2 avocado, 1med-large sweet potato
Snack- pomegranate seeds
Lunch - egg salad (probably 2-3 eggs worth) over romaine lettuce, 7 olives, 1/2 carrot, 1/2 avocado, handful of sugar snap peas, and some tomato soup.
Snack - stalk of celery
Dinner - black eyed peas with collard greens. I took the recipe for the beans from the Rancho Gordo Bean email but is also available here. It was ok, but only me and the toddler ate it. Now I have a lot left for the week.

I felt pretty good today, I felt a little hungry after dinner but I didn't eat anything, so off to a good start, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment