Wednesday, January 16, 2019

MW30 Day 13 and 14 and 15

Sunday
Breakfast - 2 pieces of the egg bake with Tabasco and 1/2 avocado. Also a banana. I went for a run this morning and felt a little funny after eating this breakfast, but didn't seem as bad as the days before and it could have been from the run too.
Lunch - I wasn't hungry so after I had a nap, I had an apple with cashew butter.
Dinner - I attempted to make a white bean and vegetable (celery, carrot, 1/4 cabbage, 1/2 orange pepper, 1/2 large potato, onion garlic, and tomatoes at the end) soup, but I used too many beans and didn't used the pressure cooker which would have made everything go much faster. It ended up taking about an hour to get dinner ready on the stovetop, so I won't be doing that again. I used a quart of the veggie stock I made earlier in the month and that, along with S&P, basil and oregano made it taste pretty good, once the beans were actually done.
Snacks - pomegranate seeds, pear


Monday
Breakfast - avocado with EBTB seasoning and handful of almonds.
Lunch - Salad with 1/4 roasted cauliflower, tomatoes, and olives with balsamic vinaigrette and spaghetti squash with the korma simmer sauce.
Dinner - Bean soup and too many handfuls of nuts and raisins.

Tuesday - Halfway to 30!
Breakfast - too many almonds
Lunch - Carrot ginger soup, chickpea and cauliflower korma, avocado with EBTB seasoning
Dinner - spaghetti squash with the korma simmer sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment