Monday, June 3, 2019

White Vegetable Lasagna

We had people over for an Easter egg hunt and since most people were coming from far away, I wanted to make dinner for them. I made two pans of lasagna. One traditional with tomato sauce and cheese and the other with roasted vegetables and a white base (lots of butter!). This is the recipe I used for the white lasagna, though I veered from the original recipe a bit.

I roasted zucchini, red pepper, and mushrooms the night before and I only had a tomato on hand so I roasted that to. I chopped all the veggies put into the veggie layer and I put the no-cook noodles in hot water until they were soft, as recommended by several other recipes to ensure the end texture was proper.

My mom and SIL both said they really liked it. I won’t make this just for my family, but I would bring this to a pot luck. I

No comments:

Post a Comment