Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Whole30 Day Two


  • Breakfast was 3 eggs, a small head of broccoli, and a (white) sweet potato all cooked or warmed up in olive oil and half an avocado. I'm not sure I like having a sweet potato in the morning, but I was so full after eating this, I didn't really want to eat lunch or PWO meal. I also don't really like eggs, etc cooked in olive oil. I like the way things cook in butter much better, so I really want to get on top of making ghee. Tonight hopefully!
  • Post Work out was a hard boiled egg, and a pear. Though I learned that fruit isn't a good PWO food. Oh well... I wasn't very hungry, but ate it anyway.
  • Lunch was leftover avocado ceviche and zucchini boats from yesterday. Ate this at almost 3 because I was so full.
  • Dinner was fajita wraps for me and burrito/taco for Ebon and Leela. This was so good. It had one onion, one yellow pepper, one zucchini, two portobello caps, and two medium golden beets sliced thinly. Not sure if it was just the beets, but it was sweet - but not too much- and delicious! Ate with half an avocado, tomatoes, lettuce leaves, and a side of pepitas.
  • I didn't have any snacks today because breakfast kept me so full! I wanted some while I was doing meal prep for Tuesday, but didn't.
Felt kind of bloated in the morning, hopefully that all goes away.
Tonight - I cleaned the kitchen and got all the pots and pans washed, but I didn't get to make crock pot ghee. I did however make some mayonnaise. It was a bit salty, but I'll still use it to make some egg salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment