Monday, October 29, 2018

Recently made



I wasn’t too excited about this version. It wasn’t super creamy like my mom made from the can. Could be the corn was a little dehydrated. Either way, I’ll probably not be making this again.


I used this with some red cabbage I needed to use up. I thought it was pretty tasty. Other family members didn’t think similarly.


I really liked these too. R liked it a lot, so the leftovers were great for his daycare lunches.


I made these for some friends at work who are gluten free. I thought they turned out pretty good, but my food processor didn’t get all of the chickpeas so there were some chunks. I’ll have to use the blender next time.


This was ok, but I wouldn’t make it again. It was more like butternut squash bisque on Pasta.


I used this to frost a chocolate cake for E’s birthday. It was great!


This was a bit of work, but I really liked it and thought it turned out great!


I thought this turned out pretty good!
I used the instant Pot  to make this, but it was so long ago now, I can’t remember how it tasted...I’ll have to make it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment