Sunday, February 21, 2016

Christmas "Meat"balls

This post is only two months overdue! Ebon doesn't really like to make a big deal about holidays, but I want to try to have some sort of traditions. So I decided to make a substantial dinner for us on Christmas. I decided on making "Meat"balls, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans or peas, I can't remember now.

I made these lentil walnut balls. I really liked the meatballs and should make them again to freeze for a quick dinner. I skipped the kale and used breadcrumbs instead of the oatmeal.

I found out that Ebon doesn't really like my chunky mushroom gravy and would prefer a plain brown gravy. I'll be on the hunt for a new recipe shortly, or I'll have to figure out how to modify my current recipe (which I like).

No comments:

Post a Comment